2021/2022 Fly Schedule
1. 2nd or 3rd October, 2021
2. 16th or 17th October, 2021
3. 30th or 31st October, 2021
4. 13th or 14th November, 2021
5. 27th or 28th November, 2021
1. 11th or 12th December, 2021 (Harry Shannon Old Bird Fly)
2. 25th or 26th December, 2021 (Long Day Fly)
3. 8th or 9th January, 2022 (Davey Warrener Young Bird Fly)
4. 22nd or 23rd January, 2022
5. 5th or 6th February, 2022
6. 19th or 20th February, 2022
- A total of 11 fly dates in 2 seasons.
- In the Davey Warrener young bird fly, birds flown must have rings of 2021.
- In the Harry Shannon old bird fly, birds flown must have rings of 2020 or prior.
- Mixed kit can be flown in all the other fly's except the Harry Shannon Shield and the Davey Warnner Cup.
- Winner of the Harry Shannon Shield will get the Rolling Shield and the Davey Warrener Cup will get the Rolling Cup.
- All AFTU fly's will be aggregated and the member with the highest total for the total number of fly's will win the AFTU Cup.
Sunday 24th June - AFTU BBQ hosted by Bogdan Vasil.
The Victorian AFTU boys turned out in force on Sunday 24th June to get together at the house of Bogdan Vasil to
share some great food, good conversation and plenty of tipplering ideas.
Head over to our Photo Gallery to see plenty more pics from the BBQ...
The Flying Tippler Fraternity are alive and well and utilising the Internet to it's full potential to spread the word and share their birds with the
rest of the world.
Click here for links to the lastest Tippler videos online...
Join the AussieTipplers Online Discussion Forum...
If you are keen to learn more about the sport of Flying Tipplers and want to meet other Tippler Fanciers, then the
AussieTipplers online discussion forum is for you. This forum is administered by the AFTU and here you will meet
club members as well as Tippler enthusiasts and experts from around the world. AussieTipplers is a great forum
for finding out more about the breed, the club and the sport.
Click here to join...