2015/2016 Fly Schedule
1. 26th & 27th September, 2015
2. 10th & 11th October, 2015
3. 24th & 25th October, 2015
4. 7th & 8th November, 2015
5. 21st & 22nd November, 2015
1. 5th & 6th December, 2015 [Harry Shannon Shield - Old Bird Fly]
2. 19th & 20th December, 2015 [Long Day Fly]
3. 9th & 10th January, 2016 [Davey Warrener Cup - Young Bird Fly]
4. 23rd & 24th January, 2016
5. 6th & 7th February, 2016
6. 20th & 21st February, 2016
Total of 11 competition flies for 2 seasons, Spring and Summer, plus the ITF Flys will be considered as AFTU competition if flown to the AFTU rules.
- All birds should have AFTU issued rings
- Young Bird Fly [Davey Warrener Cup] - birds must be rung with 2015 AFTU rings
- Old Bird Fly [Harry Shannon Shield] - birds must be rung with AFTU rings from 2014 or prior
- Mixed kits can be flown in all other flies except the Warrener Young Bird Cup and the Harry Shannon Old Bird Shield flies
- The winners of these two flies willl be awarded with the corresponding rolling trophy
- All other AFTU flies will be aggregated and the member with the best aggregate for the season will win the AFTU trophy
Sunday 24th June - AFTU BBQ hosted by Bogdan Vasil.
The Victorian AFTU boys turned out in force on Sunday 24th June to get together at the house of Bogdan Vasil to
share some great food, good conversation and plenty of tipplering ideas.
Head over to our Photo Gallery to see plenty more pics from the BBQ...
The Flying Tippler Fraternity are alive and well and utilising the Internet to it's full potential to spread the word and share their birds with the
rest of the world.
Click here for links to the lastest Tippler videos online...
Join the AussieTipplers Online Discussion Forum...
If you are keen to learn more about the sport of Flying Tipplers and want to meet other Tippler Fanciers, then the
AussieTipplers online discussion forum is for you. This forum is administered by the AFTU and here you will meet
club members as well as Tippler enthusiasts and experts from around the world. AussieTipplers is a great forum
for finding out more about the breed, the club and the sport.
Click here to join...