2018/2019 Fly Schedule
Spring Fly Dates
1. 22nd or 23rd September, 2018
2. 6th or 7th October, 2018
3. 27th or 28th October, 2018
4. 10th or 11th November, 2018
5. 24th or 25th November, 2018
Summer Fly Dates
1. 8th or 9th December, 2018 (Harry Shannon Shield - Old Bird Fly)
2. 22nd or 23rd December, 2018 (Long Day Fly)
3. 12th or 13th January, 2019 (Davey Warrener Cup - Young Bird Fly)
4. 26th or 27th January, 2019
5. 9th or 10th February, 2019
6. 23rd or 24th February, 2019
- A total of 11 fly's for 2 seasons
- In the young bird fly, birds flown must be rung with 2018 rings
- A mix kit can be flown in all other fly's except the Harry Shannon Shield and the Davey Warrener cup
- Winner of the Harry Shannon sheild will get the rolling sheild and the Davey Warrener cup will get the rolling cup
Sunday 24th June - AFTU BBQ hosted by Bogdan Vasil.
The Victorian AFTU boys turned out in force on Sunday 24th June to get together at the house of Bogdan Vasil to
share some great food, good conversation and plenty of tipplering ideas.
Head over to our Photo Gallery to see plenty more pics from the BBQ...
The Flying Tippler Fraternity are alive and well and utilising the Internet to it's full potential to spread the word and share their birds with the
rest of the world.
Click here for links to the lastest Tippler videos online...
Join the AussieTipplers Online Discussion Forum...
If you are keen to learn more about the sport of Flying Tipplers and want to meet other Tippler Fanciers, then the
AussieTipplers online discussion forum is for you. This forum is administered by the AFTU and here you will meet
club members as well as Tippler enthusiasts and experts from around the world. AussieTipplers is a great forum
for finding out more about the breed, the club and the sport.
Click here to join...